The holidays are approaching and we look forward to welcoming you to our lodge.
Given the situation, it is essential for us to offer you a stay that is both pleasant and secure so that your vacation is a real vacation.
Here are some points on which we would like to inform and reassure you.
In the context of the COVID 19 pandemic, insofar as the stay cannot be carried out due to government prohibitions (confinement, travel limitation, compulsory fortnight on return), the cancellation gives rise to the postponement of the stay on the dates that you will choose according to availability. The sums paid will be used to finance this new stay.
Le Clos de Marenla is surrounded by gardens and meadows over 6000m². The whole is bordered by meadows or cultivated fields.
Our lodging is independent and the measures of distancing will be easily applicable.
Arrival & departure
Arrival time is from 4.30 p.m.
The maximum departure time is 10 am in order to allow a thorough cleaning which guarantees the safety of our guests.
Preparation of the lodging
Cleanliness is one of our priorities, so hygiene measures will be stepped up. Also the end of stay cleaning is compulsory for this season.
- Before each arrival, the lodging is largely ventilated .
- The surfaces will be cleaned with water and detergent and then disinfected.
- For disinfection, alcoholic solutions containing at least 70% alcohol and household disinfectants will be used.
- Properly diluted bleach will be used on tiled floors.
- As always, the household linen (bed linen, towels and tea towels) will be cleaned on site and by us.
- In the garden the deckchairs will be regularly disinfected.
- Finally and to reduce the spread of infections and viruses within the house,we will provide you with liquid soap, hydroalcoholic gel and paper tissues.
Breakfasts & meals
Our breakfasts and meals are prepared by us and training in strict hygiene measures has been carried out. They are delivered to the gîte and by us.
The whole area is very large and the distancing rules will not be a problem for anyone.
For your shopping
Our local merchants will be happy to welcome you and will do everything to facilitate your purchases.
For information, a Carefout Market and Leclerc is located near the cottage. It is open non-stop from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and offers a DRIVE service .
We are more than ever ready to welcome you and offer you a few days of escape and serenity.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
See you soon !
Nathalie & Youri